Asa Bishop Thompson, 8 lbs 3 oz, born June 22, 2006 at 11:57 a.m.

Monday, May 08, 2006

6 weeks and counting...

Hi everyone:

This week marks 33 weeks in, so roughly (and hopefully) only six more weeks to go until we meet Baby T! Things are going great on this end, just putting some final touches on the nursery--thanks to Grammy (my mom)--who custom-made our wonderful baby bedding, and who came to Dallas and helped to organize and clean while she was here. I'm planning on riding it out at work until the bitter end so I can spend the whole four months of maternity leave with baby. I will return to work in November, but just 20 hours a week, so I'll be a part-time stay-at-home mom, which I'm very excited and nervous about. More pics to come soon...

2 Comments:

Blogger NIKKI said...

We'd love to see pics of that nursery!!!!

8:17 PM

 
Blogger NIKKI said...

Hope you had a wonderful mother's day!

5:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home