Asa Bishop Thompson, 8 lbs 3 oz, born June 22, 2006 at 11:57 a.m.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

March at home.

Asa and I visit the park by our house several times a week. He loves the swing, but even more, he loves watching the other kids play. He was locked on to a little boy that kept going down the slide next to the baby swings...


Watching the boy on the slide again...


Rock Chalk Jayhawk! Asa is cheering on our favorite to win the 2007 NCAA championship...the University of Kansas. Our neighbor Camille made sure he was appropriately outfitted for the game. Thanks Millie!

Asa's newest trick is to pull Barkley and Hatcher's ears and laugh. Hatcher sleeps through it, but Barkley always looks to me for help and an eventual rescue.

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Do I see his bottom two teeth in one of those pictures? Emily got hers this week! Makes me glad I'm not breastfeeding anymore. :-) Glad you're back on the internets! My work email isn't working anymore, so use the email from my blog to reach me.

4:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home