Asa Bishop Thompson, 8 lbs 3 oz, born June 22, 2006 at 11:57 a.m.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

34 Weeks!



We are now in the final countdown to meet Baby T! Matt and I are very excited. We have our first baby shower this weekend being given by our neighbors and we're really looking forward to it. And since it's across the street, I don't even have to be a designated driver! I don't know if any of you are as shocked at the size of my belly as I was when I saw this picture (it's a lot different looking down on it rather than the side view from the photo.) Anyway, thanks to all of you who shared Happy Mother-to-be Day wishes, it was great! Weird, but great.

1 Comments:

Blogger NIKKI said...

Kirk-
You look AWESOME!! Enjoy your shower!!!!!! You have to put pics on of that...and hey where are the nursery pics???

5:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home