Asa Bishop Thompson, 8 lbs 3 oz, born June 22, 2006 at 11:57 a.m.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

A couple new photos

Wanted to post the photo of Asa wearing the monkey outfit Grammy picked out for him. Mommy even remembered to put socks on before we went shopping. (I always forget and end up covering his poor toes up with a burper.)




On Saturday Asa and I went to Pop's house for a brunch at the Ashton. Ace was a very good boy and just slept and slept. He finally woke up when we went back up to Pop's apartment:

2 Comments:

Blogger NIKKI said...

That is a PRECIOUS outfit and I LOVE those socks!! I always would come home with at least one sock missing! Now we have to keep up with shoes and hair bows...

11:57 AM

 
Blogger Danielle said...

I always forget the socks, too!

2:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home