Asa Bishop Thompson, 8 lbs 3 oz, born June 22, 2006 at 11:57 a.m.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Playing all the time!

Asa loves to play and is learning new things all the time. Everytime I try to take a picture of him, he reaches for the camera. Check out his crazy hair.



Here he is looking for something new in the toy basket. He looks like a little old man in those pants.



For weeks I waited to get Asa the highly-rated "Busy Ball Popper." I finally saw it at Target (the darn thing was always sold out) so I snatched one. I got it out and Asa was as excited as I was. I put the batteries in and when I flipped the switch the thing sounded like a cheap hotel hairdryer coupled with crazy music. Asa freaked out, and after this episode, we couldn't even bring him in the same room or he would start crying. Poor guy.

3 Comments:

Blogger NIKKI said...

AWW THAT IS FUNNY!!! Poor thing...it does make a scary kind of sound!

8:25 PM

 
Blogger Danielle said...

Emily does the same thing with the camera.

6:58 AM

 
Blogger Cali said...

Oh my gosh- Luke did the same thing with that stupid toy! I eventually threw it out!

11:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home