Asa Bishop Thompson, 8 lbs 3 oz, born June 22, 2006 at 11:57 a.m.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fun Weekend

This weekend my sister and brother-in-law came to visit with thier two kids, and we had a blast. For Kayla's early bday present, I took her to the new American Girl Place and she loved it. That place was nuts, and I tried to think of a boy equivalent of it, but couldn't think of one. Maybe 50-yard-line tickets to the national championship or something?

Here is Kayla at dinner with her doll Nicki. They give you a special seat so your doll can eat at the table with you.



Here are Ace and Kendall (who is 11 mos) looking out the window.



I took Ace to the sprayground by our house the other day and he loved it:



1 Comments:

Blogger NIKKI said...

I can't WAIT for my girls to like the American Girls..looks like you made her day!

8:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home