Asa Bishop Thompson, 8 lbs 3 oz, born June 22, 2006 at 11:57 a.m.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

June 3 Baby Shower

Can you believe we only have three weeks or so until the baby gets here? Thanks to everyone who helped out with our shower on June 3! We had a great time. There were about 55 people there, including all of my family and siblings (we are very spread out and can never seem to end up in the same place at the same time!) It was a fiesta theme, and the margarita machine and beer bin were emptied by the end, which we didn't think would be a problem. Thanks to everyone who celebrated with us!

Four generations! This photo is of my grandma Honey, my mom, my sister, her daughter (my niece) and me.




According to the guys, it was the "best baby shower ever"--we had the Mavericks game on in the adjoining media room, so we all cheered our boys on to the Western Conference Championship. Go Mavs!



Here is Matt with my niece Kayla getting ready to cut the cake.



Me and my friend Amy. She has a beautiful 7-week old son if you can believe that. I told her she's set the bar pretty high on getting the baby weight off, doesn't she look great?

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacey Smith said...

Kirk, I was so happy to get your card and to see your great website.
You look great! I am thrilled for you and Matt. Keep me posted on Baby T! Love, Stacey Smith

7:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home