Asa Bishop Thompson, 8 lbs 3 oz, born June 22, 2006 at 11:57 a.m.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Update on the feeding...

Okay, my photos are not in chronilogical order because I couldn't find the USB cord to this camera and then wanted to get the b-day photos up first. Anyway, smack in the middle of the "Battle of the Feeding" our good friends Paul and Amy came to visit with thier son Egan, who has been feeding himself for months (like a normal kid.) We all had ONE meal together, and that same day, Asa decided to put something in his mouth. It didn't seem like he was watching Egan all that closely, but I like to think he got the hang of it from his best friend. He LOVES his wagon, so to tempt him, I put some food in the wagon that evening (I was desperate, folks) and he ate all of that. I couldn't believe it! So then I put his high chair tray with food on the wagon, then the next morning, hooray, he ate a waffle and scrambled eggs all by himself in his high chair. Here he is enjoying his first self-fed meal at over a year old:





Here are Egan and Asa playing with the aforementioned wagon:

3 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Yay for Asa!

4:46 AM

 
Blogger Danielle said...

Oh, and how funny that peer pressure works among babies.

11:59 AM

 
Blogger NIKKI said...

HORRRAYYYYY!!! Peer pressure is SOOOO Amazing when it comes to toddlers!!! It's AWESOME for potty training. I have some sort of peer pressure going on in my house daily! :)

8:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home