Asa Bishop Thompson, 8 lbs 3 oz, born June 22, 2006 at 11:57 a.m.

Monday, September 10, 2007

The Halloween that Never Was...

I had to run to the mall today to get something for Asa to wear for our pictures this week and came across the most fabulous Halloween costume ever. I bought it, rushed home and told Matt: I got Wee-Diddy's Halloween costume and he's gonna be--drrrrrrrrrrrrrrumrollllllllll--a Peacock!

Silence.

Needless to say, Matt was NONE too thrilled about it because he thinks Asa "looks like the grand marshall of the gay parade." Well, maybe he does, because the grand marshalls of the gay parades I've seen are always super-duper FABULOUS. Well, at least I got photos of him in it (he LOVES it by the way, and he strutted all over the house, well, like a peacock) but alas, I will be returning it and probably getting something ordinary like a spider or shark. Although, with this flexible return policy, I could get a whole array of super-fab photos. Hmmmmm.





10 Comments:

Blogger NIKKI said...

I LOVE IT!!!! I think the costume is HILARIOUS!!! Ok I say go for at least one more to get some FAB pics!!!

8:47 PM

 
Blogger NIKKI said...

Where did you get this awesome costume?

8:47 PM

 
Blogger johnaly said...

ok, i saw this costume too (maybe pottery barn??) in a catalog i got in the mail or something and showed it to my husband and he had the exact same comment- "i don't think so alyson, but it WOULD be fabulous if he were leading the gay parade in the quarter or something...." i mean, i thought it was funny!!?

11:54 AM

 
Blogger Amy said...

I LOVE the peacock. I almost got it for Egan too (wouldn't it be great if they matched again this year), but I got an absolute HELL NO from Pop and Daddy. Oh well.

12:20 PM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

LOVE IT!!!!!

1:58 PM

 
Blogger Lori said...

Keep it! He looks ultra fab!

5:06 PM

 
Blogger Danielle said...

Oh, my god, that is ADORABLE!

7:07 AM

 
Blogger Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

I have not laughed so hard in a long time. He looks so proud.

10:26 AM

 
Blogger Heather said...

I love it!! Where on earth did you find such a unique costume?? Dad's are no fun.

6:55 PM

 
Blogger Becky G said...

poor kid.

haha

8:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home