Asa Bishop Thompson, 8 lbs 3 oz, born June 22, 2006 at 11:57 a.m.

Monday, July 23, 2007

We're a few weeks behind...

I wanted to add a few more random shots to update you on what we've been up to the past few weeks. Lots of playing and learning every day. Asa and I have a couple favorite games we play a lot including this one where we get on opposite ends of the couch and he leans over to look at me peeking back:



I went to Baton Rouge to see my sister and as luck would have it my best friend from high school and her daughter Ella, were in Slidell for a visit, so we spent the night with them. Notice the quintessential Louisiana toys: Mardi Gras beads.


Here's Ella enjoying a yummy nectarine after her swim on the back patio.



Asa loves the wagon my folks got him for his birthday. When I'm not pulling him in it, he's walking around it and filling it with toys. I've found blocks, sippy cups, mail and all sorts of stuff in the bottom of this thing.



The other favorite game we play is "knock down the tower." I see how high I can get it built before Asa notices what I'm doing and hauls butt over to knock it down. This was a pretty successful one for me, as I even had time to get a photo before demolition:


Down it goes!

3 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Such a handsome little guy!

4:46 AM

 
Blogger NIKKI said...

He's such a cutie Kirk!! Glad to see you posting again!

8:13 PM

 
Blogger Kimberly G said...

I can’t believe how big he is! He’ll be asking for your car keys in no time!

2:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home